|No.HLM08 ||▼ g 175 |
|The hexagon bit ||2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6mm |
|Crossbitt ||No.2 |
|A Torr camphor tree bit ||T25 |
※ TORX and a Torr camphor tree are a registered trademark of Acument Intellectual Properties,LLC.
- The bit which achieved the high dimensional accuracy by shaving processing.
- The bit stops a click every 270 deg of sirs 180 deg 90 deg by a ball and a spring.
- The other bits which made march aren't distinctive by each bit independent structure in which SPACER FOR AS353 was installed during a bit.
- It's possible to exchange the bit and it can be changed to combination you like.
- "MULTI TOOL FOR BISYCLE" where the store bit is 4 kinds sets 8 kinds of "MULTI TOOL FOR BISYCLE" HLM 08-2 item as HLM04.